The 23 Sexiest Things a Guy Can Wear
Consider this the only shopping list he’ll ever need:
1. The perfect T-shirt. As elusive as the perfect man himself, it fits snug but not too snug, and has nary a hole or frayed seam in sight.
2. Lace-up boots oh-so-casually untied. Your boyfriend Drake knows that a sleek boot says, “I have my life together,” but the loose-lace look says, “I’m still spontaneous and unpredictable.”
3. A tailored suit that screams, “Please take me to a wedding.” Hiiiiiiii.
4. Round tortoise shell glasses. For a sexy look that means, “Hey, girl. My eyes have been damaged from all the reading and studying I do. I’m smart, and I’ll explain things to you, but only if I can sense you’re genuinely interested.”
5. Boxer briefs. Period, the end. There is no other acceptable underwear.
6. A gleaming gold wedding band. But only on your dude. Aka Justin.
7. Aviators. I’ve literally never met a man who didn’t look hot in aviators.
8. A soft, cozy flannel. Which you will promptly steal and never return.
9. Crisp white Vans. There is no “Damn, Daniel” joke here. They just look really nice on a guy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
10. Khakis, rolled slightly at the ankle. MMMMmmmmMMMmmmhmmmm.
11. The perfect tan blazer. Clean lines that you’re ready to see crumpled on your floor.
12. A fitted henley. Which, naturally, reveals just a hint of bicep.
13. A button-down shirt with the sleeves rolled up. Is it just me, or are exposed forearms more sexual than an entirely naked man?
14. Bathing suits that end above the knee. But sit juuuuuuust low enough to show off those ~sex cuts~.
15. A leather jacket that doesn’t make him look like a Hell’s Angel wannabe. Bonus points for enamel pins.
16. A tie that is just loose enough that you can imagine taking it off later. He’s so relaxed and chill, you guys.
17. A casual, chambray shirt. More like cham-bae 😍
18. Elbow patches on a sweater. Oh, hellllll yes, I am here for this subtle touch of professorial sophistication!!!!!!
19. A fitted beanie. Basically, this is the adult equivalent of that ratty thing he wore in college, but so much better.
21. A shearling coat that hits at the thigh. I can’t explain it, so I’ll let Harry demonstrate the basis of its appeal.
22. A collared sweater. Why does it need a collar?? It doesn’t even make sense, but it looks so good.
23. A sharp white linen shirt. Drooling over any man who can spend a day in this shirt and not come home covered in food stains.